Visa Support Letter Requests
For people who need VISA to attend SIGIR-AP 2023, ACM can issue a visa support letter. Please check about the instructions below:
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- If you are a recipient of ACM, SIG, or Conference funded travel grant, please include this information in your request.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport.
- Your current postal mailing address.
- The name of the conference you are registering for (i.e., SIGIR-AP 2023). Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number.
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”.
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.
- If you have any questions or encounter any problems during the VISA application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org